MOBILIZE YOUR BUSINESS
Mobile App Kingz is here to help you reach your clients instantly by crafting a custom mobile app. Everyone is going mobile and finding new clients becomes more and more difficult if your business or organization is not prepared to keep up with the fast-changing trends of technology. Reach people instantly on the devices they use every day by getting an app that will put your business in the palm of your clients and potential clients hands.
Tons of Integrations
Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile App Kingz prides itself on answering as many questions as needed to make your company comfortable with the process of ordering a custom mobile app. Below are a list of the most frequently asked questions.
Generally not. However, should a resubmission be necessary, we will handle it for you at no cost. In fact, if necessary, we handle it all in the background for you. Chances are you will never even be aware the resubmission occurred.
Once you ask us to publish, Android will take a few days and iOS approximately a week. We have no control over the Android or iOS review process.
No, the app is hosted by Mobile App Kingz. Enterprise customers can host their app under specific licensing arrangements.
You are never charged for the initial submission and most resubmission are included with your subscription. There may be an additional charge if by a rare chance you need to change the app icon or loading screen.
Yes, anytime and as much as you need to. Most updates are automatically and immediately pushed to everyone that has the app on their phone.
When you build an app with Mobile App Kingz, we creates all three for you.
- iOS app – use with Apple iPhone and iPads
- Android app – use with Samsung, Google, HTC and many other devices. Basically, all non-Apple devices.
- HTML5 Mobile Websites – you are able to view the app content on a mobile device and the layout automatically adjusts to properly display in the mobile device you are using. However, because it is a webview, it does not process many of the functionalities of an iOS or Android app. These would include interfaces with the device’s camera, GPS, calendar, Push notifications, etc.
There are many reasons to get a custom app! Here are a few:
- Apps are interactive using features such as push notifications; websites are informational and client building.
- Apps can utilize the native features within the phone such as the camera, calendar, GPS, etc.
- Better user experience because the app runs within the device as opposed to accessing the web.
- 90% of mobile phone users access an app daily.
No, Mobile App Kingz handles all of this, saving you both time and money. We build your app on our design platform, send you a preview, make the necessary updates and edits and when you are ready to submit to the App Store we will publish we will do the rest! It’s that easy.